LG has announced its first dual-SIM phone called as KS660. The LG KS660 features a 3-inch 400×240 touchscreen display, a 5 Megapixel auto focus camera, Bluetooth 50MB internal memory and a microSD card slot.
The KS660 can record video clips in 720×480 resolution at 15fps. The phone has two SIM card slots but 3G is not supported. The tri-band KS660 is being touted as a great tool that allows users to have access both business and personal lines in same phone.
The main specification of KS660 as below:
- Dimension and weight: 105mm X 55mm X 14.9mm with weight 115g.
- Connection: Tri-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE(900/1800/1900 Mhz).
- Display: 3″ WQVGA (240×400) TFT touch-screen display w/ feedback.
- Camera: 5 megapixel camera w/ autofocus, flash, and video recording (720×480).
- Memory: 50MB in-built memory.
- Others: microSDHC, accelerometer and etc.
The KS600 is expected to relaese at China, Russia and a few other Russian satellite states in first quarter 2009.