Today Mozilla has released stable latest version of their popular product, Mozilla Firefox 11. Mozilla Firefox 11 added various new and improved features including Add-on Sync, Chrome Migration, redesigned media controls, 3D inspector, SPDY protocol and many more.
Firefox 11 allows Developers to live edit CSS code with new tools that represent the structure of websites in a new way. It includes a new style editor tool which allow developers to edit CSS stylesheets like using any text editor and see instant results within browser.
It also expand its features by adding Sync capabilities to let users Sync across the computers and also added support for Google Chrome migration.
A marvellous features in Firefox 11 is 3D page inspector that allows developers to understand how the pages are structured.
After selecting “3D” View in Page Inspector, just hover your mouse over the elements to get more information about each piece you select.
- Firefox can now migrate your bookmarks, history, and cookies from Google Chrome
- With Sync enabled, add-ons can now be synchronized across your computers
- Redesigned media controls for HTML5 video
- View source syntax highlighting now uses the HTML5 parser
- The Style Editor for CSS editing is now available to web developers
- Web developers can now visualize a web page in 3D using the Page Inspector 3D View
- SPDY protocol support for faster page loads is now testable
- Various security fixes