Does your family use the home computer to create chore lists, manage schedules or do homework? Are you a parent with children under age 18 that use the computer to do their school work? Are you part of a small business that requires flexibility in where and when you work? Are you a college student who uses the computer for your homework and who regularly works with other students on assignments or projects?
Microsoft is looking for Families, Students and Small Businesses (that own 5 PCs or less), who use computers on a daily basis, to participate in Microsoft’s Office 2010 Real Life Stories program. This program provides a select number of people with inside access to Office 2010 and the web versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint before they ship! Each participant will enjoy a variety of benefits including unlimited, U.S.-based email support, access to a dedicated Microsoft program manager, and web sites and other resources to ensure a successful Office 2010 experience.
What you will get:
- Microsoft Office 2010 pre-installed on a “loaner” laptop PC – before it ships!
- 24-hour unlimited e-mail support Monday – Friday, with phone support for escalations
- Monthly webcast training and Q&A sessions
- Community site access, so you can connect with other participants and easily use resources like feature videos and announcements
- FREE copy of Microsoft Office 2010 (when available)
To apply for the program, click here to fill out a quick 3-minute application. Deadline for submissions is June 30th 2009.