Yesterday…i need to install XP on my Pre-Install Vista PC…I have refer to several
forums and blogs for it…but nothing was perfect…i was in search for an easy way to Install XP on my pre-install Vista. Then i have found a sweet tools that works perfect….i do not have do some CMD tweaking or repairing Vista after XP installing etc..
This tool is superb…it saves my more time.
So, here is how u can install Using this Tool.
Assume that you have installed Vista in your c:\ drive, now install XP in your d:\
After XP installation complete,
Note : Before Installing Vista Boot Pro…you must installed Dot net framwork 2.0
Now after installing it open it :
- Click on the System Bootloader tab
- Select Windows Vista Bootloader ( Unistall Legacy Bootloader )
- and in ” System bootloader install option” select “All drives”
- Click on Install Bootloader
- Click on Diagnostics on Menu bar
- then select Run Diagnostics
This will search all drives and automatically fill XP version in Boot menu.
Now click on “Manage OS Entries” tab , you can see yours both OS….you can also Rename them.
Now click on Apply buttons and reboot your System…to log in to specific Windows.