Nokia, the world’s leading Smartphone manufacturer, has officially announced its massive 41-megapixel sensor and optical image stabilization (OIS) Camera Phone, The Nokia Lumia 1020 at Nokia #ZoomReinvented Press event, New York. After a tons of rumours and unconfirmed reports about Nokia’s upcoming massive 41- Megapixels Camera Phone Lumia 1020, Nokia makes it official today.
The Nokia Lumia 1020 is the second generation PureView sensor smartphone with gignatic 41- megapixel camera featuring Optical Image Stabilisation, Nokia Pro Camera, reframing, manual focus to capture every picture detail.
“I believe that it is the start of a revolution in creative photography for mobile,” says Marcus Olsson, the lead program manager for Nokia Pro Camera.
“We’re giving photography experts and enthusiasts the tools to create amazing photos previously unseen in smartphones.”
“Plus, we’re also removing that huge array of settings, wheels and buttons found on professional cameras that have acted as a barrier for the majority of people to try and learn more about photography.”
- Windows Phone 8 OS
- Snapdragon S4 Dual Core 1.5 GHz processor
- Display 4.5”, ClearBack, AMOLED Touch screen, Supersensitive touch, PureMotion HD+
- Display resolution: WXGA (1280 x 768)
- RAM: 2 GB , Mass memory: 32 GB , Free cloud storage: 7 GB
- 41 Megapixel Main Camera, 7712 x 5360 resolution, Xenon Flash, Carl Zeiss Tessar lens
- Secondary Camera: 1.2MP wide-angle camera
- Camera video resolution: 1080p (Full HD, 1920 x 1080) at 30fps, 6x Zoom
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor, Magnetometer
- Bluetooth 3.0 , NFC, Wireless Charging, 2G, 3G
- Battery capacity: 2000 mAh
- Maximum 2G talk time: 19.1 h
- Maximum 3G talk time: 13.3 h