Huawei has unleashed its new Android based smartphone ‘Huawei Ascend P6’ at London, UK. Company claims that Ascend P6 is the slimmest smartphone measuring 6.18 mm thick.
The Huawei Ascend P6 features
- 1.5 GHz quad core processor
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system
- 2 GB RAM, 8 GB ROM
- 2000mAh battery, Optimized performance
- 4.7 inch HD in-cell LCD screen technology
- 5 MP front-facing camera
- 8MP rear-facing BSI camera with F2.0 aperture
- Supports Full HD video recording
- Sleek metallic body
- Huawei’s proprietary Emotion UI, IMAGESmart
- Huawei’s Me Widget, MagicTouch, and SmartReading
- multi-screen AirSharing capability
- WCDMA 850/900/1700/1900/2100 MHz , GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, GPS and GLONASS
- Light sensor, Tilt sensor, Proximity sensor, Gyroscope, Compass
“The HUAWEI Ascend P6 is a star among smartphones with its industry-leading design, high-quality camera, and intuitive user interface, Huawei’s proprietary Emotion UI,” said Richard Yu, Chief Executive Officer, Huawei Consumer Business Group. “Building on the success of our Ascend P series of fashion smartphones, the HUAWEI Ascend P6 provides unsurpassed technology and a design that is simply stunning.”
In addition to that, Huawei Ascend P6 is ultra slim at 6.18 mm and weighs just about 120g. It supports MagicTouch for enhance screen responsiveness even when wearing gloves. The Huawei’s Emotion UI technology just got improved with new features addition like panoramic shoot and facial recognition photography functions.
The HUAWEI Ascend P6 is available in black, white and pink with matching color cases. It will begin shipping to China from June and to Western Europe from July through Vodafone, Telefonica, Orange, H3G, O2, Carphone Warehouse, TalkTalk, Media Markt & Saturn, TIM and online via Amazon and CDiscount with other markets to follow.