The Final version of Windows 8 i.e Windows 8 Release to Manufacturing (RTM) build 9200 is now available for MSDN and TechNet subscribers.
Windows 8 as it enters the marketplace this fall:
- August 15th: Developers will be able to download the final version of Windows 8 via your MSDN subscriptions.
- August 15th: IT professionals testing Windows 8 in organizations will be able to access the final version of Windows 8 through your TechNet subscriptions.
- August 16th: Customers with existing Microsoft Software Assurance for Windows will be able to download Windows 8 Enterprise edition through the Volume License Service Center (VLSC), allowing you to test, pilot and begin adopting Windows 8 Enterprise within your organization.
- August 16th: Microsoft Partner Network members will have access to Windows 8.
- August 20th: Microsoft Action Pack Providers (MAPS) receive access to Windows 8.
- September 1st: Volume License customers without Software Assurance will be able to purchase Windows 8 through Microsoft Volume License Resellers.
- October 26th: General Availability. People will be able get Windows 8 starting on October 26th.
Subscribers can download Windows 8 finals released build 6.2.9200.16384 (win8_rtm.120725-1247) ISO by clicking on below links:
The General availability for Windows 8 RTM is on 26th October. In the meantime, you can give a try to the Windows 8 Release Preview.