Samsung Electronics has officially announced their Next generation Galaxy series Android based smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S III. Inspired by Nature, Samsung Galaxy S III can detect your face, listen and responds to voice commands, understands the motion.
Samsung Galaxy S III Smart Stay features identifies how you are using device, and adapt itself for better user experience. Let’s say, reading an e-book or browsing the web for instance – by having the front camera identify your eyes; the phone maintains a bright display for continued viewing pleasure.
In addition to face and voice detection, Samsung galaxy S III can recognize user’s motion. For example if you are messaging someone and decided to call that person, simply lift you phone to the ears and Samsung Galaxy S III will detect the motion and initiate a Direct Call to call the person.
The New S-Beam features let’s you to share content on the go even without Wi Fi or cellular networks. S- Beam expands the Android Beam functionality which allow user to share 10 MB data in a sec by simply touching the another Galaxy S III phone.
In addition to all these exciting new features, Galaxy S III bundles ‘Photo Buddy Share’ function to share pictures, ’AllShare Cast’ to connect device with your television wirelessly, ‘Pop Up play’ to play video anywhere on the screen while doing your task simultaneously and many more.
- Powered by Android 4.0 ( Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 4.8 inch HD Super AMOLED (1280×720) display
- 8 Mega pixel Rear Auto Focus camera with Flash & Zero Shutter Lag
- 1.9 Mega pixel Front camera
- HD recording @30fps with Zero Shutter Lag
- Features Direct call, Smart alert, Tap to top, Camera quick access
- 2.5G, 3G, 4G network connectivity and supports WiFi a/b/g/n, WiFi HT40, GPS/GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0
- Sensor supports Accelerometer, RGB light, Digital compass, Proximity, Gyro, Barometer
- 16/ 32GB User memory (64GB available soon) ＋ microSD slot (up to 64GB)
The Samsung GALAXY S III will be available from the end of May in Europe before rolling out to other markets globally.