Today, Sony Mobile Communications announced their latest Android based Xperia smartphone, Sony Xperia Sola. It comes with Innovative floating touch navigation, Xperia SmartTags, Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS upgradable to Ice Cream sandwich.
Its new Floating Touch navigation features lets you to move cursors over web without actually touching the screen. Once you hovers the desired link it get highlighted and by simple tap you can load the linked page.
Xperia Sola is NFC enabled smartphone and comes with two NFC Xperia SmartTags in box which can be personalized upto 10 commands like turn on Wi-Fi™ and launch Google™ news and weather apps etc.
Sony Xperia Sola offers 3.7″ Reality Display powered by Mobile Bravia Engine, with xLOUD and 3D surround sound audio technology for crisp and loud listening.
- 116 x 59 x 9.9 mm size, 854 x 480 pixels resolution
- 3.7” Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- 1 GHz STE dual-core processor with Google Android 2.3 (upgradable to 4.0 Ice cream sandwich)
- 5 Megapixel Camera,, 16x Digital Zoom, Geotagging, 720p HD Video Recording,Flash
- 3D Surround sound, Bluetooth Stereo PlayNow service, SensMe, xLoud Experience
- Touch Screen, Auto rotation, Gestur Input
- Accelerated Adobe Flash, 3D Album, Media Browser
- 3.5 mm audio jack, GPS Bluetooth, Micro USB support
- NFC,Wi-fi, USB High speed 2.0 support
- 8 GB internal storage , microSD™ memory card slot (supporting up to 32GB)
- Talktime: 6Hrs on 2G / 5Hrs on 3G
- Standby Time: 470 hrs on 2G / 475 Hrs on 3G
In The Kit:
Xperia™ sola, embedded battery, 2 SmartTags, stereo headset, charger, micro USB cable for charging, synchronisation and file transfer, and user documentation.
Xperia sola will be available to consumers globally in black, white and red in the second quarter.