Today Nokia Inc. has unveiled its exclusive new PureView Pro Imaging Technology enabled Smartphone, Nokia 808 PureView at Mobile World Congress 2012.
The best part of the Nokia PureView 808 is that, it sports high resolution 41 Mega Pixel sensor camera with high performance Carl Zeiss optics which gives you amazing 3x lossless zoom picture quality and 4x Zoom in full HD 1080p / 6x lossless zoom for 720p videos.
Nokia PureView 808 is Symbian belle smartphone, with 41 MP sensor camera with pixel oversampling, powerful Xenon Flash and LED video light to capture videos in dark.
Nokia 808 PureView lens and sensor specifications:
- Carl Zeiss Optics
- Focal length: 8.02mm
- 35mm equivalent focal length: 26mm, 16:9 | 28mm, 4:3
- F-number: f/2.4
- Focus range: 15cm – Infinity (throughout the zoom range)
- 5 elements, 1 group.All lens surfaces are aspherical
- One high-index, low-dispersion glass mould lens
- Mechanical shutter with neutral density filter
- Optical format: 1/1.2”
- Total number of pixels: 7728 x 5368
- Pixel Size: 1.4 microns
Below are the few samples capture from Nokia PureView 808 Smatphone: