Email is quicker and cheaper means of communication for business purposes that is quicker and cheaper than more traditional methods. But about 90 per cent of email users receive spam – or unsolicited commercial mail at least once a week.
- Flow ( Internal, Internet, DNS Etc)
- Attack ( Vulnerability, Threat, Spam Etc )
- Security ( Prevention)
Following topics will be covered:-
- Exchange 2003/2007
- Forefront security (Exchange)
- ISA 2004/2006, RMS
- Exchange Hosted service Etc
- many other universal concepts & Tools.